• Change Management Specialist plays an important role in leading and managing change initiative projects to meet business, budget, and schedule objectives. This person’s responsibility is to identify potential employee, departmental and cross business impacts driven by changes to technology. Their focus is on all technical changes to business processes, systems, and technology, organization structures and job roles. This individual identifies impacted stakeholders, assesses the level of change likely to result from technology shifts and creates and implements change management plans and strategies that maximize employee productivity, engagement and minimize employee resistance. The specialist adopts, utilizes and attains proficiency on all changes affecting employees in the company to achieve business results.
• Development of Change Management Workbook
• Training and Communications for the Program
• Change Management Plans – Resistance management and measurement tactics
• Development and execution of change management tactics – FAQ’s, client notifications, website update, employee training coordination and materials, stakeholder engagement across different segments
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identifying key stakeholders driving change and impacted by its technology outputs
• Documenting a stakeholder impact plan
• Applying a well-structured change management plan, and a methodology for implementing any changes to employees driven by technology projects.
• Developing a change management plan considering the project impacts how employees perform their job functions, customers and business units interact
• Conducting surveys, impact studies, readiness assessments, training, communication and implementation plans, evaluating results and presenting findings in an easy-to-understand and logical manner.
• Identifying potential employee-side risks and anticipating the resistance, and developing specific plans to address or mitigate the concerns.
• Establishing and managing a team of change champions from all impacted levels, including executive and user groups for input and feedback.
• Developing a set of targeted and actionable change management plans, which includes communication plan, coaching and training plans, sponsor roadmap and resistance management plan.
• Creating and managing measurement systems in order to track utilization, adoption, and proficiency of employee changes.
• Building and supporting the implementation of plans by business leaders and employee-facing managers.
• Working with project teams in integrating change actions into the actual overall project plan.
• Identifying performance and resistance gaps, and working to develop and execute corrective actions.
• Working with training, communication, OD and HR specialists to formulate particular activities and plans to support in the project implementation.
• Creating and activating reinforcement mechanisms and jubilations of success.
Skills and Specifications
• Experience in and knowledge of financial industry/banking business functions including but not limited to:
• IT (infrastructure and application development)
• Security and compliance
• Retail & wholesale banking
• Securities, Wealth & Brokerage
• Knowledge of principles and methodologies of change management.
• Able to work well with all levels of professionals in an organization.
• Excellent active listening, root cause identification and interpersonal skills.
• Good communicator and able to influence people.
• Good team player and able to operate independently.
Education and Qualifications
• 5 – 7 years minimum experience in enterprise change driven roles working with executive and front line staff and contractors
• Understand technology, system interdependencies & integration, workflow, and how it impacts the job
• MBA and/or CMC – Certified management consultant (preferred)
• PMP – Project Management Professional/ ITIL Expert (beneficial)
• Change management – 5 yrs
• Analyst – 5 years
• MS Project and Visio
• Project Management
Nice To Have:
• Knowledge of industry best practices
• Risk management experience/knowledge