• The North American Marketing Operations team is charged to provide centralized shared services supporting Marketing including Operational Effectiveness, Vendor Management, Process Management, Change Management, Communications and Business Governance & Controls.
• Reporting to the Senior Manager, North American Change & Process Transformation. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, execution and roll out of change management strategies and tactics for projects related to the Marketing Technology roadmap. This program reaches across the Marketing Organization,to define, create, and support evolved people, and processes changes based on incoming technologies.
• The incumbent must be a self-starter who exhibits strong change leadership and acumen. This role requires a leader with strong communication and facilitation skills, exceptional relationship building skills and demonstrated problem solving and influencing capabilities, in order to deliver outcomes that positively impact the Marketing Transformation.
• Lead, plan and execute on the end-to-end delivery of Change Management activities throughout the lifecycle for assigned programs / projects / initiatives, in alignment with the change management strategy and business objectives
• Support and facilitate the development of cross functional interaction models and processes by defining the shift from current to future state across the Marketing organization
• Create a compelling case for change through effective storytelling and support Executive’s ongoing communication of that message across the organization
• Develop, own and execute a training plan to support knowledge transfer between cross functional teams
• Ensure the consistent application of a structured change management approach to people change issues related to the projects, in alignment with client’s project delivery methods
• Provide a holistic view of changes and determine the level of impact to the business and its stakeholders
• Act as a coach for senior managers and executives in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsors
• Work collaboratively with assigned working teams and existing business partners to proactively plan and mitigate the expected resistance and risks associated with change
• Provide on-going communication to key stakeholders, including the Executive Leadership to ensure they are aware of significant changes which impact change delivery against the overall program
• Develop change strategies, plans, and activities that enable benefits realization through a focus on increasing adoption and proficiency, driving ongoing sustainment in preparation for Business as Usual operation
• Create and enable reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success
• 5-7+ yrs. People Change Mgt. exp.
• 1-3+ yrs Marketing exp. (Process, Training,Communications)
• Exp. with employee behaviour change (although there is a significant technology component); focus on stakeholder engagement & heavy execution of change tactics.
• Strong knowledge of Marketing (Martech, Digital Marketing, Internal Agency)
• Exp. with Agile project delivery
• Strong storytelling capabilities
• Ability to relate & communicate with creative marketing based employees
• Post -Secondary education
Nice to haves:
• Exp. within digital space
• Change Management Certifications (PROSCI)
• Exp. collaborating & interacting with leaders at multiple levels in varying businesses & geographies
• Solid technical aptitude with ability to grasp new technologies & understand trends in the Marketing ecosystem
• Excellent verbal & written communications and presentation skills
• Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to use impact and influence among multiple and diverse business partners
• High degree of organizational awareness; understanding of where to engage to efficiently manage issues
• Consultative Business Partnering – Confident and credible, collaborative partnering with stakeholders. Adept at interacting with diverse groups of internal clients, external vendors, and demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders internal and external at all levels in the organization.
• Executional Excellence – demonstrates global and organizational awareness, change management leadership, judgment and decision making, influence, operational excellence. Proven track record of delivering results and commitment to operational and service excellence.
Soft Skills (which are a big part of the role):
• Understanding strong relationship management experience
• Able to think from the clients perspective
• Manage through ambiguity and ability to pivot to changing directions
• Strong problem solving and ability to manage deadlines