• The position is Coordinator, Branding & Communications. You will be responsible for assisting our Institutional Relationships team in the formatting and branding of client and consultant presentations and shortlists.
• They are looking for a Coordinator to join our Branding & Communications team in Regina. Reporting to the Manager, Branding & Communications you will be responsible for assisting their Institutional Relationships team in the formatting and branding of client and consultant presentations and shortlists.
• Working collaboratively with our internal partners to develop presentations from templates and customize as required
• Managing the required presentation approvals from various departments
• Printing and delivering final presentation materials by the deadline as specified by the Institutional Relationships team member
• Maintaining the presentation schedule for the team and ensuring information is current and accurate
• Updating client, consultant and shortlist templates each quarter
• Being a brand ambassador to ensure all templates follow the visual identity guidelines
• 1-2+ yrs exp. in a marketing/communications role (pref. in financial services)
• PowerPoint – Intermediate level (create custom slides, know short cuts, functionalities); at quarter end they need to update 48 templates ; They are re-branding all their templates to become client asset mgt.
• Excel – Intermediate level (graphing and formatting)
• Exp. managing projects (i.e. Follow up with deadlines & ensure things are done on time)
• University degree in Marketing / Communications (or related, such as English)
Nice to Have:
• Exp. with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop)
• Exp. with MS SharePoint
• Exp. from banking industry
• Exp. dealing with difficult situations & problem solving; Able to handle situations properly & understanding that they know how to multi-tasks; understand deadlines, organize themselves
• Highly detail oriented with the ability to work within a team environment under tight timelines to satisfy the demands of internal and external parties
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize concurrent projects