• Client Direct Investing provides online brokerage services to clients who manage their own investments and empowers them to do so with confidence, through state-of-the-art technology and access to educational information, research, tools and support.
• Candidate will be working on 3 ongoing programs. 2 projects are ongoing, and they will continue to manage and improve. There are monthly deadlines for client’s newsletter, 3rd program will be new and there will be course of the next 4-5 months bringing it to market. He/she will be in partnership with digital technology team, change management, contact center, high value client rep and more
• The Manager, Technical Content Creation and Operations is responsible for the research, writing, implementation, oversight, and measurement of digital content programs for client Direct Investing.
• As an advocate for client-focused communications, your objective is to make a measurable impact on new and existing content programs.
• Manage ongoing content programs such as the monthly DI newsletter and content roadmap for FAQs and help content.
• Expertise in creating help content that is jargon-free and easy to follow.
• Act as DI lead on our ‘search’ functionality, including developing and adding to the content creation plan, researching, writing, and managing the implementation of FAQs and help content
• Define and deliver content publishing best practices, including taxonomy, linking protocols, and annotated images.
• Work with content creators and partners in digital, marketing, education, governance and control, legal, and analytics, to define content requirements and plans.
• Set and measure performance reporting and KPIs for individual programs. Deliver regular reporting of results, insights, and opportunities for continual improvement.
• 5-7+ yrs exp. as a Content Strategist from financial industry (Direct Investing/Wealth Mgt.) (e.g. from Tangerine, BMO, other big banks)
• Superior Writer / Communicator & able to impact/influence all levels
• Self Starter with a strategic/analytical mindset (look at content & evaluate how to make it better & see opportunity for better content)
• Proficiency with Omniture Reporting tool, & MS Office
• Proven experience with keywords and taxonomy – 1 year
• Comfortable working with Digital technology development teams and agile methodology
Nice To Have
• Knowledge of direct invest industry
• Bilingual in French
• Video production exp.