• Personal Banking Delivery Excellence (PBDE) is committed to delivering digitally-enabled customer solutions, servicing and advice to improve the Customer, Colleague and Partner experience.
• Client works as a collaborative partner and Centre of Excellence supporting our Branch Banking and Delivery Excellence Customer Service (DECS) teams to help increase confidence and bring client to the communities we serve. They are supporters of a caring performance culture and leaders in great community spirit. Personal Banking Delivery Excellence offers a unique career opportunity to make an impact and build for the future. They seek individuals with a positive attitude who are driven to produce extraordinary results and thrive in an environment that is fast-paced, high energy, and collaborative.
• The Personal Banking Delivery Excellence Communications team provides strategic communications counsel and support, developing a wide range of communications materials to engage and inform internal audiences. This dedicated strategic communications team helps support change programs, projects and initiatives, identifying and managing the full scope of communications planning, including strategy, milestones, deliverables, issues and risks. The team performs tasks ranging from crafting timely and relevant communications to developing content for employee events, including annual employee conferences and annual national Leadership meetings.
• Work closely with Senior Managers, business partners and senior leaders to develop and implement internal communication strategies that support client’s business objectives.
• Provide strategic communications counsel and support to senior leadership and business partners for transformational change initiatives.
• Develop, execute and support proactive and reactive communications tactics to support complex initiatives.
• Write and edit compelling, creative and clear materials relevant to the intended audience, including executive communications, plans, employee articles, intranet content, video scripts, infographics and more.
• Help drive and sustain change in the field by working with PBDE change managers and creating meaningful content to support change initiatives.
• Evaluate effectiveness of internal communication vehicles.
• Provide innovative ideas to help improve strategic plans and tactics.
• Minimum 5-7 years of experience in corporate or consulting communications environment.
• Strong writing and editing skills, with a proven track record of developing impactful communications materials.
• Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities, manage a high volume of work, and deliver quality communications under pressure.
• Experience providing communications counsel to senior leaders and business partners.
• Ability to move through ambiguity and problem solve within large teams in a complex and changing environment.
• Strong collaboration and relationship-building skills.
• Strategic thinker with an inquiring mind.
Nice to have:
• Experience at client/in the financial services industry is an asset.