Story Behind the Need
• GTS works with IBM Vendors to maintain/update 10,000 IBM servers for client.
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join an evolving group and a flexible environment.
Typical Day in Role:
• Compliance Analyst will be ensuring coordination.
• Will act as an account coordinator for their IBM vendor maintaining 10,000 IBM servers.
• Patch upgrades on a regular basis with IBM.
• Ensure coordination with different business lines and IBM.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• Experience as a Compliance Analyst / Account Coordinator.
• Past patch process experience is required.
• Soft skills are very important – excellent communication skills (10/10) and relationship building skills required.
• Technical background is a plus.
• Experience within FI/Banking or Large enterprise experience is preferred
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required