Summary of day to day responsibilities:
• The Content Writer will report to the Talent Acquisition, Global Manager, Social Media and will work closely with the Technology team & Internal Brand Marketing.
• They will be responsible for the creation of all digital content for Technology related activities across multiple channels.
• The Talent Acquisition teams accomplish our collective goal of sourcing and hiring professionals for all areas of our business, including Financial Services, Technology, Diversity & Inclusion and leadership roles in our continued effort to have client recognized as the employer of choice.
• You will help plan and create talent acquisition’s digital content strategy, which includes social media channels, client’s external career site, and client’s talent community to drive candidate interest while enhancing client’s talent brand awareness.
• You excel at creating, copywriting and maintaining engaging and dynamic content, while also updating static content across digital platforms.
• You are a gifted interpreter of ideas, converting them into meaningful and thought-provoking blog articles that will be shared across social media channels.
• Translating talent acquisition recruitment marketing and employee brand objectives into an executable content creation plan and digital deployment strategy is second nature to you.
• You are proud to leverage your expertise in candidate and user experience to manage online channels and implement initiatives that quantify a strong return on investment.
• You easily pick up on industry trends and translate them into actionable, compelling story ideas and brand-enhancing content. This coupled with your wealth of copywriting experience and comfort with SEO strategy and techniques make this the perfect opportunity for you.
• You thrive on staying current on platform changes and new social media tools that can help achieve business goals; consistently provide content ideas and identify relevant social inﬂuencers and brand advocates.
• You exhibit eﬀective project management abilities, working closely with team members as well as working independently when necessary.
• You have a strong understanding of each line of business and a knack for creating catchy social media taglines that promote client as a preferred career destination.
• Reliable, you possess a strong ability to multi-task and meet multiple shifting deadlines and priorities without letting “the ball drop”.
• As a team player, you’re passionate about contributing creative ideas to our social media content calendars each month.
• You are a detail-oriented and accountable individual who can make decisions independently when needed.
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive, “go with the flow” attitude when under pressure.
• Great experience and use of Social Media Platforms
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field.
• Excellent writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to communicate effectively.
• At least 4-5 years of experience as a content writer/journalism or (closely) related role.
Nice To Have
• Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.