Best Vs Average:
• Ideal candidate will have great exp with contract management and has negotiated contracts with vendors for large organizations.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Proven exp in negotiating contracts. Previously worked in bank or IT companies as most of the contracts will be in IT world, they will be negotiating SaaS solutions and whatever new technologies the Bank is buying.
• Reporting to the Senior Contract Manager, the Contract Manager will use their skills, knowledge and expertise to Organize, influence and manage a portfolio of contracts supporting all aspects of the negotiation of the contract.
• Provide subject matter expertise in the review, negotiation, drafting, implementation and execution of Contracts, primarily IT Contracts
• Act as an interface between Strategic Sourcing, client Legal, external vendors and the client Business Line while interfacing at all levels within client including Senior Management for both Canada and the United States
• Drive to meet deadlines
• Provide direction and guidance on client Sourcing Policies and Procedures
• Provide guidance and coordination of all client Risk Partners as their requirements pertain to the contract
• Implementation of SLA Management
Must Have skills:
• Excellent contract drafting and negotiation skills
• Ability to achieve business objectives through influencing and effectively working with key stakeholders.
• Highly organized, proactive, self-motivated team player who takes initiative and is able to work independently.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable and confident communicating at all levels including business partners, Executives and Vendors
• Demonstrated high proficiency with MS Office suite of products
Nice to Haves:
• Preference will be given to individuals who possess a background in sourcing coupled with contract management experience as well has knowledge of Coupa and SAP-Ariba products
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing multiple priorities with proven time management skills