During Reporting Season (October to March)
• Support the ESG reporting team during the development and launch of client’s annual ESG report publication.
• Act as the main content for data requests, manage the supporting software (Workiva), follow-up with contacts for data requests or deadlines have been missed.
During Survey Season (April to September)
• Complete surveys from other ratings/ranking agencies, such as Sustainalytics, MSCI, FTSE4Good.
• Research and analysis of the ESG rankings, ratings, and indexes for benchmarking client’s ESG performance
• Project manage the annual Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) survey completion
• Analyze and track the Social and Governance indicators and provide recommendations for disclosure in client’s annual sustainability reporting
• Keep informed of international ESG reporting trends and regulatory developments (e.g., SASB (a reporting standard out of the U.S.-sustainability accounting standards board), Integrated Reporting, GRI (Global reporting initiative) Standards etc).
• Build executive summaries of client’s performance across industry benchmarks and peer groups
• Also provide administrative support through the materiality analysis of client’s ESG material topics
• 3+yrs of Data Analyst / Research exp. (open to recent grads. from Sustainability programs)
• 3+yrs exp. with Risk assessment & Reporting in Environmental Social Governance (ESG) space
• Exp. with ESG reporting or corporate responsibility reporting
• Exp. with Benchmarking (i.e. Are other banks promoting women as fast as we are), etc.?
• Strong math & statistical analysis skills
• Advanced Excel (e.g. Pivot tables, Formulas, Formatting, Manipulation)
• Excellent communication skills (communications with all areas of the bank, and professional correspondence with over 200 internal stakeholders)
• Exp. with Confidentiality
• Highly organized and keeps track of multiple competing tasks
• Must be self-motivated