Selling Points of Position:
• Highly visible role, reports will be reviewed by C-Level executives
Best Vs Average Candidate:
• Large data sets, Advanced Excel (Pivot tables/Macros), reporting and presentation in PowerPoint, QA on data Reports, able to analyze data, Banking industry experience is preferred, large enterprise exp, able to extract data using various tools
• How will performance be measured: Timelines, quality of reports/deliverables
Summary of day to day responsibilities:
• Data sets related to Cloud consumption, Cloud intake
• We are looking for someone who interprets data turns it into information which can offer ways to improve a business, thus affecting business decisions.
• Someone who gathers information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends. This is a highly data analytical role.
• Once data has been gathered and interpreted, it will be reported back with what has been found to the wider business/relevant colleagues.
Here’s some of what you may be asked to perform:
• Collecting and interpreting data
• Analyzing results
• Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
• Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
• Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
• Defining new data collection and analysis processes
• Produce accurate reports
• What can you bring to client? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention.
• Data management experience with large amount of data: data mining / data analysis / produce report
• Quality assurance oriented
• Acquiring data from primary and secondary sources and maintain data system
• Working within tight timelines
• Understand reporting at senior executive level
• Advanced to expert knowledge in MS Excel
• Good communicator: written/verbal/ability to lead meetings
• Power Point skills
• 10+ years experience
• Highly motivated individual with the willingness and flexibility to take different initiatives
• Locating and defining new process improvement opportunities
• Experience and knowledge of system analysis and process improvement are an asset.
• Advanced Excel
• QA on data
• Ability to lead meetings
Nice to have:
• Knowledge of Cloud
• Banking industry