Selling Points of Position:
• exposure to various lines of businesses, high visibility to Execs and other Lines of Businesses, A/B testing experience
Best Vs Average Candidate:
• Prepare A/B & multi-variant tests, Web Analytics – 2 years, Adobe Target or Equivalent tools like Google Optimizer
• How will performance be measured: deliverables based on Goals
Summary of day to day responsibilities:
• Optimization Analyst
• Test different experiences on the website, create ALT experience using Adobe Target
• The Optimization Analyst will plan, prioritize, and execute client Optimization initiatives across the client public sites and sales conversion funnels. This includes A/B and multi-variant testing, segmentation and targeting/Personalization programs. The position will ensure that these initiatives deliver value and improve the client experience across all client digital properties (public, conversion funnel, self-servicing and mobile properties). Responsibilities include identifying key success metrics, issuing of test plans, technical specifications, the analysis and reporting of results, key learning and recommended next steps.
Key accountabilities include the following:
• Prepare A/B & multi-variant tests, segmentation and behavioral targeting plans, manage execution of the plans, analyze results, identify key learning, propose recommended next steps and publish the results.
• Analyze and report on key metrics, identify trends, issues and opportunities to improve online sales, site and conversion funnel performance and overall user experience.
• Contribute to the strategic thinking and roadmap development of the client Optimization program.
• Ensure the value of digital data and insights is well understood by the Digital Channels team and its key stakeholders.
• Responsible for the effectiveness of optimization projects to deliver business value and improve the customer experience, as well as identifying opportunities for future site improvements.
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to define and manage initiatives through the definition of KPIs & website metrics, as well as reporting requirements by engaging with partners in and outside of the channel.
• Analyze data and reports in order to identify issues as well as revenue generating and cost reduction opportunities, which improve online sales, site performance and overall user experience, ultimately leading to an increase in ROI.
• Identify trends and pain points, draw conclusions and propose actionable recommendations to key stakeholders within the organization.
• Provide value added analysis to answer questions and anticipate the needs of the Digital Channels teams.
• Create presentations for senior management that clearly and concisely present analysis and recommendations.
• Define, communicate and enforce Optimization standards and policies.
• Stay abreast of industry trends and innovations to drive new initiatives that contribute to the business goals.
• Undergraduate university degree in business, statistics or analytically-based discipline, or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience and proficiency with Web Analytics Reporting Tools such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Coremetrics or Web Trends. – 2 years
• Experienced in the use of industry leading web optimization software, such as Adobe Target, Maxymiser or Google Website – 2 Optimizer. – 2 years
• Advanced skills in all Microsoft Office Software for the creation of management reports, presentations, and analysis.
• Good knowledge of digital experience and knowledge of segmentation and behavioral targeting.
• Conceptual thinker with excellent analytical, logical, and organizational skills.
• A strong focus on attention to detail to produce high quality, accurate and timely deliverables to meet deadlines are also required.
• Ability to work independently, as well as exercising strong interpersonal skills to work well in a team environment as contributing member of the team.
• Ability to prioritize competing requests / multiple tasks in deadline driven environment.
• Excellent verbal and written business communications skills; experience delivering written & verbal presentations of analyses & recommendations to senior management.
• Adobe Target
• Adobe Analytics
• Reporting experience (PPT/Web Analytics)
• Data analysis