• Client is looking for someone who is well-versed at providing specialized business management guidance and support, but also motivated to implement policies, processes and initiatives that meet client’s overarching business management, strategy and governance objectives. In this role, you will also provide complex reporting, analysis and assessments. Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager.
• Provide Resource Management for the Resource space
• Resource Forecast Planning (Ensuring project/resource forecasts are up-to-date, Forecast headcount; -Financial Management (Prepare financial data reports)
• Supporting Offboarding/Onboarding of resources within the business line (Track expiry dates and know when to request resources)
• Data analytics (prepare data reports)
• Communicate with large teams
• Provide training and instructions to employees on how to follow processes
• Provide data analytics skills, and applies project management and leadership abilities to effectively prioritize and optimize staff utilization
• Identify issues and opportunities, understand trends and provide specialized business management advice to senior management and respective teams while raising industry, external and internal, enterprise and business awareness.
• Lead and coordinate the integrated implementation of policies, processes, procedures, and solutions across multiple functional areas.
• Provide subject matter expertise and help identify, design, test solutions and support implementation activities.
• Develop and provide complex reporting, analysis, and assessments at both the functional or enterprise level.
• Create and deliver presentations and communications geared to management or broader audience.
• Adhere to internal policies / procedures and applicable regulatory guidelines, contribute to the review of internal processes and activities and assist in identifying potential opportunities to improve operational efficiencies.
• Identify variances and contribute to the analysis, due diligence and implementation of initiatives and/or business operations within defined area of responsibility.
• Support development and/or/ implementation of standards, policies, procedures, and solutions that mitigate risk and maximize availability of service, efficiency and effectiveness.
• 5-7+ yrs Data analytics & Reporting exp. with Workload/Resource Planning, Business Analytics, & Resource Mgt. (preferably from the financial industry)
• Advanced MS Excel (Index/Match, V-look ups, Pivot tables)
• Advanced VBA (large data sets, reporting, Power Query, data analytics & automation)
• Exp. supporting VP’s & have executive presence (they will be in in the the tech
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (as they will be communicating a lot with business line executives) nology/financial space)
Nice To Have:
• Client experience
• Experience from finance industry
• Power Query
• Financial savvy
• Strong MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Excellent multi-tasking skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate