Story Behind the Need
• Business group: The GTS Technology Operations & Site Reliability Team is working on Prevention project particular to remediation of secure transition of files.
• Need: The Site Reliability Engineer within the GTS Technology Operations & Site Reliability Engineering team will be responsible for implementing and operating secure solutions related to security, access governance, and data protection.
Must Have Skills:
• 8 + years’ Strong knowledge of DB2 AIX and SQL Databases
• Recent hands on experience with Telemetry methodologies and practices
• 8 + years’ Experience in providing technical support, covering database administration and operations to include monitoring maintenance capacity, performance monitoring/planning and incident/problem troubleshooting and resolution
• 3 + years experience supporting agreements, service level objectives, and service level indicators with a proven ability to write excellent technical documentation
• Excellent communication skills to interface with business partners + executives
Nice to have skills:
• FI experience is a plus (to understand the regulations, security protocols) – will speed ramping
• Splunk + Dynatrace to be implemented and to create dashboards
• Previous client experience is a plus