Story Behind the Need:
• Project Summary : We require a Data Engineer to build a back end and front end of a Reporting Process and create Front end Dashboard.
• Maintain and support existing Business Intelligence solutions built in Power BI Report Server, SQL Server, SSIS and SSAS
• Design and build performance-oriented BI and ETL architectures for applications handling very large volumes of data from diverse data sources
• Create wire frame and mock-ups of BI dashboards following organizational design patterns
• Design and develop Power BI dashboards and reports based on business requirements
• End-to-end testing of BI projects proofing data integrity, data consistency and optimal performance
• Compliance with organizational policies, procedures and IT Security regulations
• Write detailed technical documentation
Qualifications of Must Have Skills:
• Minimum of 10 years of experience as a software developer or similar IT roles.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Power BI developer, designing, building and implementing end-to-end Business Intelligence solutions
• At least 4+ years of work experience developing with Power BI and data analysis with, but not limited to, Microsoft Technology.
• Professional expertise in Power BI Report Server and DAX
• Solid working experience of SQL Server, SSIS and SSAS. Experience with Tabular modeling with SSAS is a must
• Working experience with Git and Bitbucket
Nice to have:
• Working experience with Microsoft Azure technologies in the context of Business Intelligence projects
• Power BI Embedded experience. PowerShell scripting
• Exam 70-778: Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Microsoft Power BI
• MCSA BI Reporting certification or Microsoft Data Analyst certification
• Working experience in the financial industry
• Web development is an asset
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent. Strong communication skills and attention to detail
Candidate Review & Selection Process:
• We will have an hour interview in the first round.
• After a conversation, you will be required to solve a small test in front of us.