Story Behind the Need:
• Business Group: GTS – ECCO Database Architecture, Engineering & Support is seeking a Senior Database Administration to provide on-going support and quarterly PSU vulnerability patching of Wealth Management databases. Primarily will provide continued support Dundee databases for Cognos BI, CDW/FDW, Personal Trade Assistant (PTA) projects.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain hands on experience with modern database technologies, along with many opportunities to learn and grow.
Candidate Must Have Requirements:
• 5+ years of hands on experience with Oracle Installation – Database upgrades/migrations
• 5+ years of hands on experience with Database creation and upgrade of Oracle database versions 12c & 19c
• 5+ years of hands on experience with RAC (Real Application Cluster) – setup, configure and support –
• 5+ years of hands on experience with Automatic Storage Management (ASM) – setup, configure and support
• 5+ years of hands on experience with Data Guard– Database replication tools, setup, configure and support
• 5+ years of hands on experience with Database performance and tuning
• Ability to provide 24×7 production support – rotational shift (1 week a month or 5 weeks pager support after hours)
• Familiar with OEM/Grid Control (13c) -please specify in what capacity, and in which past employer
• familiar with Oracle Exadata -please specify in what capacity and in which past employer
• Strong Communication Skills – Verbal
Nice to Have:
• Familiar with Security and Auditing
• Oracle Golden Gate
• Database setup in a Cloud environment
• Oracle Certifications
• Experience working with executives
• High school diploma or GED required.