Story Behind the Need:
• Business Group: GTS – ECCO Database Architecture, Engineering & Support is seeking a Senior Database Administration to provide on-going support and quarterly PSU vulnerability patching of Wealth Management databases. Primarily will provide continued support client databases for Cognos BI, CDW/FDW, Personal Trade Assistant (PTA) projects.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain hands on experience with modern database technologies, along with many opportunities to learn and grow.
Candidate Must Have Requirements:
• 5+ years of experience with database administration support including following areas:
• Oracle Installation – Database upgrades/migrations – 5+ years of hands on experience
• Database creation and upgrade of Oracle database versions 11g & 12c – 5+ years of hands on experience
• RAC (Real Application Cluster) – setup, configure and support – 5+ years of hands on experience
• Automatic Storage Management (ASM) – setup, configure and support – 5+ years of hands on experience
• Data Guard– Database replication tools, setup, configure and support -5+ years of hands on experience
• Database performance and tuning – 5+ years of hands on experience
• Ability to provide 24×7 production support – rotational shift (1 week a month or 5 weeks pager support after hours)
• Strong Communication Skills – Verbal
Nice to Have:
• Familiar with Security and Auditing
• Familiar with OEM/Grid Control (11g & 12c)
• Oracle Exadata
• Oracle Golden Gate
• Database setup in a Cloud environment
• Oracle Certifications
• Experience working with executives
• High school diploma or GED required.