• GTS – ECCO Database Architecture, Engineering & Support is seeking a Senior Database Administration to provide on-going support and quarterly PSU vulnerability patching of Wealth Management databases.
• Primarily will provide continued support Dundee databases for Cognos BI, CDW/FDW, Personal Trade Assistant (PTA) projects.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain hands on experience with modern database technologies, along with many opportunities to learn and grow.
Qualifications/ Must Have:
• 5+ years of experience with Oracle database administration support including following areas:
o Oracle Installation, Database creations and upgrades from lower DB version to higher versions (upgrade to database versions 19c will be a plus point)
o Experience with RAC (Real Application Cluster) – setup, configure and support on Automatic Storage Management (ASM)
o Experience with Data Guard– setup, configure and support
o Experience with Security / Auditing, Database performance and tuning
o Familiar with OEM/Grid Control
Nice To Have:
• Oracle Golden Gate
• Database setup in a Cloud environment
• Familiar with Oracle Exadata
• Excellent Communication Skills – Verbal
• 1-Step Process:
• MS Teams Video enabled
• 1.5 hour interview
• We will cover soft and technical skills
• Technical manager will cover technical components.
• Interviews to take place ASAP
• Client will review any requests for accommodations put forward by Suppliers
• Comfortable with 24×7 production support – Purely database administration role, not just application support, but mainly database admin support
• Require hands on relevant and recent experience