Reason for request:
• We are kicking off the NetZero project and position is needed to compile and prepare data required to define baseline and targets
Story Behind the Need:
• Project Summary : The main function of a Database Analyst / Programmer is to coordinate changes to computer databases, test, and implement the database applying knowledge of database management systems.
• Work with senior management, technical and client teams in order to determine data requirements, business data implementation approaches, best practices for advanced data manipulation, storage and analysis strategies
• Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions
• Design, implement, automate and maintain large scale enterprise data ETL processes
• Modify existing databases and database management systems and/or direct programmers and analysts to make changes
• Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications
• BI Competencies if possible – Building Dashboards in Power BI.
• 3-5 years applicable experience required with database technologies of the ETL process
• At least 5 years of experience with Power BI
• Strong English written and oral communication skills
• Knowledge of at least one scripting language – Preferably Python. If not, Java
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills Demonstrated history of success
• Desire to be working with data and helping businesses make better data driven decisions
Nice to have:
• FI or Banking experience would be an asset – Corporate and / or commercial accounts
• Experience with ESG (Environmental Sustainability Governance) – Understanding greenhouse emission and impact would be Ideal.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
Candidate Review & Selection Process:
• 1 Interview with candidate – with HM.