• Client requires a Database developer for their Wallstreet Canadian Resource project.
Typical Day in Role
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
• Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
Must have skills:
• Experience in Advanced Oracle Database, Stored Procedures, and trigger PL/SQL
• Some experience required in Java (not that advanced)
• 60% Database Development and 40% Core Java 7.
Nice to have skills:
• Nifi, Elastic Search and Kafka
• Capital Market industry
• Linux environment and shell scripting
• Knowledge of WallStreet Systems is a plus.
• Spanish is a plus.
• Communicating with other developers and BA’s
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field