• Your Business Line: Part of enterprise capital management. We Manage the capital management reporting for the client. Consume data from all over the bank including International and retail, create finance and risk reporting, BASEL , Capital adequacy reporting.
Story Behind the Need
• Project Summary : Regulatory Capital Platform Modernization. The main function of a Developer is to design, develop, and implement applications using general languages and technologies (e.g. – C#, C++, HTML) to support business requirements.
Typical Day in the Role:
• Candidate Value Proposition: Team is diverse and have a global scope, cater to critical Regulatory reporting business teams. Good learning experience, friendly fast paced environment – good opportunity for career growth. Regulatory compliance is currently one of the banks top priorities, skills are very transferrable.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
• Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
Qualifications/Must Have Skills
• At least 5+ years of experience with .NET 4.0 to .NET 4.8, ASP.NET 4.0
• At least 5+ years of experience with C#, T-SQL
• At least 7+ years of hand son working experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration services (SSIS)
• At least 6+ years Git, BitBucket
• 5. Strong professional Collaboration skills who is Deadline oriented and has prior Production support experience
• 6. At least 4 years of prior FI or Banking work experience
Nice to have:
• JAVA 11
• Spring Boot
• React / Angular
• Certification in .NET or SQL server will be an ASSET