• Global Finance & Risk Technology
Reason for request:
• This is a new web interface regulatory report that will be used across the bank.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• This is a new web interface that will be used across the bank. This experience can assist in enhancing your knowledge on regulatory reporting and PnL’s.
• Regulatory reporting for OSFI. Converting all manual reports into Axiom.
• Automate the global finance regulatory reporting submissions in Canada. Canada prepares approximately 192 returns, representing Consolidated Bank submissions as well as 14 legal entities to 21 regulators.
• Automation of regulatory returns is part of the multi-year implementation of the Regulatory Reporting Target Operating Model (RRTOM) in Global Finance.
• Compliance with RRTOM is part of Global Finance’s Senior Executive deliverables for 2020.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Design, Build and unit test the web interface
• Build APIs to load data/from in to the Mart
• Create variance reports and exception reports on the front end
• Create workflow process
• Support System test and UAT testing
• Implementation and Operational readiness
• Document all the design and build
Must Have Skills:
• 5+ years experience of Advanced knowledge of C#, .Net Framework, .Net Core (Web API). Entity Framework Core, SQL
• 5+ years experience of advanced knowledge of REST services, SOLID principles, Microservices & software architecture.
• Advanced knowledge of web security and performance best practices
• Working knowledge of Git, Bitbucket
• 5+ years of experience SQL Databases and related security model
• Knowledge of data warehousing background – Understand hierarchies
• Strong communication, teamwork and problem-solving skills
Nice to Have:
• Prior FI or Banking experience
• Prior client experience