Story Behind the Need
• Project Summary : The main function of a Developer is to design, develop, and implement applications using general languages and technologies (e.g. – C#, C++, HTML) to support business requirements.
• Write code for react front end applications
• Write unit test cases
• Participate in standups, planning sessions and other collaboration sessions with the team
Qualifications/Must Have Skills
• 8 + years of Prior hands on work experience with the following tools/skillset:
• experience with React and its core principles, and React ecosystem JSX of react components life cycle.
• Working in Agile teams
• Staying up to date with industry best practice
Nice to have skills
• Using Figma or other tools to design mock ups and prototypes
• designed and/or built accessible and internationalized applications (JAWS, Light House).
• experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) and data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
• used modern JS toolsets (ES6+, Webpack, Babel, Jest, Protractor)
• experience with REST API
• knowledge in Object Oriented and Functional Design
• Experience with modern code build and deploy tools such as GIT, Gradle / Maven, CI/CD.