Story Behind the Need:
• Business Group: Digital Factory
• The Global Marketing Technology team is a fast-paced agile team responsible for leading and overseeing architecture, development, and support of client digital marketing technology capabilities around the globe including but not limited to client
• Our team leads the technology strategy and roadmap for content management systems (CMS), marketing campaign management, Akamai cloud network infrastructure, and other web-scale customer journey enabling systems for digital marketing.
• We are looking for a Senior Developer that will be the go-to-person and technical team lead for the Global Marketing Technology – Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) team. You will be the evangelist in the DevOps SRE domain where you help the Global Marketing Technology team come up with a vision for site reliability engineering and define the technology roadmap. You will drive the implementation and execution to advance the SRE roadmap.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be extended and get exposure to various teams or areas in the Bank as this is a very large program.
Typical Day in the Role:
Must Have Skills:
• 3+ years of hands-on experience building automated monitoring capabilities for customer facing internet-scale online services
• 3+ years of hands-on experience building real-time operational and analytical dashboards in Dynatrace and Splunk
• 3+ years of hands-on experience integrating systems with PagerDuty.com and Slack for automated trouble-ticketing and incident management
• 3+ years of hands-on experience working with writing SQL queries for troubleshooting and operational analysis
• 1+ years of hands-on experience supporting a production NoSQL database deployment operationally (e.g. MongoDB, Azure CosmosDB, etc..)
• 3+ years of DevOps experience specifically around automation
• 5+ years of operational experience with troubleshooting and resolving complex public cloud based software solution
• good understanding of web and IP networking technologies (e.g. HTTPS, DNS, Load Balancers, Firewalls, Routers, Gateways, etc…)
Nice to Have Skills:
• Strong preference for software development background with hands-on experience in node.js and/or Java
• Team lead/people management experience will be a strong asset
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent