• The main function of a Developer is to design, develop, and implement BI data warehouse to support business requirements.
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex BI data model
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
• Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
• Our data warehouse is using Kimball methodology.
• We want to make this data warehouse Azure ready.
Qualifications/Must have skills:
• 10+ years of experience with data warehouse design/development (Tools Preferred: Erwin)
• Extensive expertise in Kimball methodology
• 10+ years of experience in ETL development
• Must be familiar with Microsoft SQL server, SSIS and C#
• 5+ years of experience with Python
• 3+ years of prior working experience within FI or Banking
Nice to have:
• Past client experience
• 2 Past experience with Risk Management
• Past experience with Azure