Reason for request:
• Additional resource required due to strict timelines. To meet Business and regulatory commitments to ensure Data Quality are met as per bank policy.
• Your Business Line: Global Technology Services and Engineering – We support various platforms within client
Story Behind the Need
• Project Summary : To design, develop, and implement code releases using IBM Infosphere Datastage and Information Analyzer to support business and regulatory requirements.
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
• Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
• DataStage: Data tool
• Information Analyzer: Data Quality
• Ensuring that the quality of data is accurate
• The purpose of the role is to develop data quality rules to ensure accurate and correct data is available for regulatory and business purposes.
• At least 3-5 years of prior work development experience in IBM Infosphere
• At least 3-5 years of prior work development experience with DataStage and Information Analyzer
• Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC
Nice to have:
• Familiarity with AIX and DB2 is an asset
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
Candidate Review & Selection Process:
• First Round: Technical Interview – IF you answer qualifying questions correctly.
• Second Round: Situational Interview
• Client will review any requests for accommodations put forward by Suppliers
• Please have your candidates answer the following questions.
• Please add answers in the Summary Section of the Submission package.
• What is SCD, the types, and provide the steps on how you would use it in a Datastage Project.
• Explain and provide examples of SQL Optimization and ETL Performance tuning
• When would you use Data Partitioning and where would you use it.
• What is CDC and when would you use in a Datastage Project.
• How do you manage the file system in terms of auto archival and space cleanup of datasets
• What is the purpose of shared containers in a Datastage project.
• What is invocation ID and provide an example of you have used it.
• How do you manage job restart availability in terms of performance.
• What is Information Analyzer and describe how you have used it in a Datastage project.