• We are part of the Global Finance & Risk Technology team. Looking for an AML resource supporting a new GRC tool – OpenPages Application.
Reason for request:
• Additional hands. The role required is critical for development of OpenPages application and it requires specific skillset that is not commonly available.
• Project Summary:
• Summary: AML wants to onboard with a new change management tool- IBM product- OpenPages Application.
Candidate Value Proposition –
• An IBM tool. The tools are designed in a way that if you work on one IBM product, you can work on many. Having AML and GRC exposure will open up great opportunities within client
Typical Day in Role:
• Daily stand up meetings for the team, provide status update, and daily tasks
• Agile teams – coordinate within the team
• Share of plans, obstacles, challenges.
• Will have work designated within Jira. Coordinate with Scrum Masters or Product
• owners to facilitate required meetings
• Strong communication skills is required. As you will be coordinating with multiple
• team members.
Qualifications/Must have skills:
• 1-2 years of development experience using IBM OpenPages
• 6-8+ years of prior experience using Java
• Any IBM product knowledge
Nice to Have:
• AML experience
• Past Banking or FI experience is a must
Degrees or certifications
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.