Story behind the need:
• Business Group: The GWRT, cash & finance trading operations technology group is working on a new ongoing project that will a downstream impact on Wallstreet reporting.
• Project: The successful candidate will be extracting building an integration layer that connects Ticktrade/Celer to Wallstreet FX. This ongoing project is expected to continue for six months to patiently one year and will be supporting the North American market.
Candidate value proportion:
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to significantly impact reporting processes within Capital Markets. Integrating new technology, this candidate will work with objects that promote reusability.
• 8+ years of experience of core Java development (version 8.0 or above)
• 5+ years of experience with Spring Boot experience
• Knowledge of Restful API’s (minimum 2 recent projects)
• Good communication skills, to work cross functionally with business users, product owners and project managers
Nice to have:
• Recent Capital markets wall street systems exp is a plus
• Kafka is a nice to have