• Client is looking for a Full Stack Developer to work on their IRIS project.
Typical Day in Role
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
• Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
Must have skills:
• 5+ years of experience with Java and PL/SQL.
• Experience building fresh new codes.
• Production support will be less than 30% of the role.
• Experience using Postgres.
• Planning using Docker and Kubernetes.
• CI/CD integration and building unit tests.
Nice to have skills:
• Python is a strong nice to have. They will be working with Python and should be willing to learn it. Python will be used to build ETL sides of things.
• FI/banking capital market is a nice to have
• Experience with Angular
• Kafka and elastic search
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required