Story Behind the Need:
• Business Group: Digital Factory
• The Global Marketing Technology team is a fast-paced agile team responsible for leading and overseeing architecture, development, and support of client’s digital marketing technology capabilities around the globe including but not limited to client
• Our team leads the technology strategy and roadmap for content management systems (CMS), marketing campaign management, Akamai cloud network infrastructure, and other web-scale customer journey enabling systems for digital marketing.
• We are looking for 2 Sr. Software Engineers to help with digital transformation around improving search engine optimization of our customer-facing web sites and a complex regulatory program that impacts a large part of our portfolio. (Regulatory requirements are surrounding Bill 86 requirements, updates required for regulatory requirements from the government).
Candidate Value Proposition:
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be extended and get exposure to various teams or areas in the Bank as this is a very large program.
Typical Day in the Role:
Must Have Skills/Requirements:
• Node.js – 5+ years of hands on experience
• SQL Database– 5+ years of hands on experience
• Deploying code through DevOps Pipelines – 5+ years of hands on experience
• Agile experience – 3+ years of hands on experience
• Strong communication – verbal & written
Nice To Have Skills:
• High level understanding of Cloud technologies (Google, Public, Microsoft, Amazon etc.)
• Experience in Regulatory Projects
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent