Story Behind the Need:
• Business group: Global Compliance eRCM. Program office that is responsible for Compliance transformation and TPRM. Multi-Year programs that deal with outstanding compliance and regulatory issues, audit findings or issues that regulators have.
• Project: Issue Management Reporting Project
• Reason for request: New resource required for project.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to interact with a broad range of compliance users throughout a transition project to Power BI.
• Exposure to subject matter experts in the field of reporting and can help shape the reports for the Compliance department at one of the Big Five Banks in Canada.
Typical Day in Role:
• They will be in charge or creating multiple Power BI reports for the issue management project
• Working with the business and reporting team members to ensure the reporting needs are met and ensure documentations are translated correctly into the report
• You will have to have the ability to demo to the business and know how to provide mock ups and enhance documentation as required.
• Be part of daily stand up sprint meetings and sprint planning.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• At least of 4-5 years of hands on experience with Power BI and Tableau (Power BI Server Experience is a must)
• At least 3 years of hands on experience with SQL AND Power BI Dax skills
• At least 5 years of overall hands on experience as a Data Analyst / Reporting Analyst
• At least 5 years of hands on experience with SQL Server,
• Prior Agile work environment exposure. (Jira and Confluence)
• Prior North American Banking or FI experience
• Prior User Onboarding experience onto a Power BI Server would be an asset
• Excellent communication skills as this contractor will be interacting with the business group
• Strong organizational skills to efficiently meet project deadlines
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
Candidate Review & Selection:
• Structure and Format:
o 1st round: video interview with Senior Manager of Analytics and team member
o 2nd round: video interview with panel (other members of DNA-T team)