Reason For Request:
• GIAM is currently engaged with upgrading File Access Manager (BFFF) to address software obsolescence/currency.
• The application upgrade is also needed to complete the annual client US/GWRT unstructured data access attestation.
• Due to competing priorities we do not have the resources to either complete the upgrade or execute the campaign without additional assistance.
• Need additional contractor to assist in the execution of both activities.
• The main function of a Developer is to design, develop, and implement applications using general languages and technologies Java and Python to support business requirements.
• Assist GIAM full time technical SME and work with vendor professional services to support the in place upgrade and regression testing of UAT, PROD FAM environments including managing change management.
• Once upgrades are complete assist the GIAM full time technical SME and Enterprise Access Governance team in the first time run of the attestation campaign on the new upgraded version and address any support issues that may arise
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
• Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
• Minimum of 5 years of experience developing in Python
• 7+ years experience Java and HTML
• Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end
• Looking for at least 3 years of SailPoint experience (if not SailPoint, CyberArk will be considered, however SailPoint is preferred)
• At least 2 years of experience for File Access Manager (FAM)
Nice To Have:
• Finance or banking industry
• Fast paced work environment working for a large scale company
• IAM Environment preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
Candidate Review & Selection Process:
• 1st round with Sr. Manager Information Security
• 2nd round with the Development SME