Story Behind the Need:
• Roles: The successful candidate will have a strong experience in .NET development
• Project Summary : This resource will be responsible to design and develop web application’s back end for GGC.
• Gather requirements, design and build new features, all the way from the UI to the API and up to the database.
• Collaborate with the product owner, project manager and other relevant teams
• Ensure best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
• Excellent understanding of developer life cycle and enterprise developer tools.
Must Have Requirements:
• Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
• Experience with React Hooks, Redux and Experience with user interface design.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
• Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc
• Excellent troubleshooting skills.
Nice to have:
• Past FI or Banking Experience
• Advanced knowledge of web security and performance best practices Working
• Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, Bitbucket
Candidate Review & Selection Process:
• 45 minute Video call with panel with Senior Engineer and Sr. Web Developer