Story Behind the Need:
• Business Group: Enterprise Digital Banking Technology is seeking a new Intermediate to Senior Java, JSF, Springboot Developer that is required for the Project Argon (Antigua Divesture). This involves enhancing online banking for customers in the Caribbean. It is planned in the upcoming months (end of Mar 2021, for now – still in the initial phase) and we need to hire a developer asap, to work on rebranding for Online Banking Antigua.
Candidate Value Proposition:
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be extended for further project based on needs.
Typical Day in the Role:
• Design, develop, and implement applications using general languages and technologies (e.g. – C#, C++, HTML) to support business requirements.
Must Have Skills:
• Java (must have some professional experience with Java 8)– 5+ years of hands on experience
• JSF (must have some professional experience with version 2) – 5+ years of hands on experience
• Springboot (for Cloud Based Applications) – 5+ years of hands on experience
• Unix (commands, etc.) – 5+ years of hands on experience
• Database (prefer Sybase) – 5+ years of hands on experience
Nice to Have Skills:
• Online banking on Canada or international side
• LEAP retail application
• Spanish (speaking and understanding)
• FI/Banking experience (client preferred*)
• Hit the ground running
• Strong communication skills (written & verbal), interacting with Product, Design and Back-end Teams
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science