Reason for request:
• Software used for currency exchange is being migrated over from a legacy server Windows 2008. We are in the process of decommissioning these servers. The Bank is migrating Microsoft SQL 2012/ Windows 2008 to Microsoft SQL 2017/ Windows 2016
• Your Business Line: GRM Global Risk Management
Story Behind the Need
• Project Summary : We are migrating data to the latest infrastructure
Candidate Value Proposition
• The team is currently in the process of migrating to the latest cutting edge technology to the new Azure cloud.
Typical Day in Role:
• Every 2 days we have a team scrum meeting to outline current tasks for every team member
• We have a project chart to monitor milestones and tasks
• Development, UAT testing, supporting that initiative
• Migrate existing databases from Old server to new server.
• Read coding stored procedures aligned with the new servers and environment
• Migrate ETL process to the new server
• Support UAT testing
Qualifications/Must Have Skills:
• 5+ years of hands on experience with SQL scripting
• 3+ years of hands on experience with SSIS programming
• 3+ years of hands on experience with MS SQL Server Administration.
• 3+ years of hands on experience Python programming
• 3+ years of experience Prior Banking or FI experience
Nice to Have
• Prior Risk Management within FI banking
• Window Server Administration.
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred