• Responsible for the timely completion of high quality, well designed and well architected systems that make appropriate use of technology.
• Responsible for completion of an acceptable volume of work and for the communication of status of personal work plans and tasks required to design, develop, and test assigned portion of projects.
• Must be able to work independently/under minimal supervision and with others.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in the Information Technology capability, with undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering.
Information Technology Qualifications:
• Solid understanding of current development processes, standards, and tooling is required. This includes: analysis and design techniques and tools, development techniques, testing approaches and deployment methods.
• Design skills with strong bias for Software Architecture Style/ Design Patterns (e.g SOA, Enterprise Integration, OOD, Domain Driven Design)
• Expertise in the following technologies: C#, .NET, web services development, Oracle, messaging platforms and APIs
• Working knowledge of UI/UX development, practices and standards, Angular
• Nice to have: development experience in TIBCO Business Works, EMS
• Practical experience in implementing/maintaining Continuous Delivery Pipeline / Practice (e.g. Github, Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus) in Agile environment