• Supervise general office duties such as maintaining records management systems and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• Support VP for ad-hoc requests, calendar management, and executive support
• Fostering and developing a strong, positive team environment, driving employee empowerment, innovation and a high degree of engagement
• Make arrangements for travel, planning meetings, etc.
• Providing support to Leaders as required and working with management to understand weekly, monthly and quarterly business performance
• Building effective working relationships across the team and with various business line, internal and external stakeholders
• Maintaining a high level of client service
• Facilitating a culture of open and honest communication sessions, touch-base and team meetings
• Providing reports and statistical information to management as required and in a timely manner
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 2-3 years’ experience working as Admin Assistant / Executive Assistant for senior stakeholders
• 3 + years’ experience working with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint (preparing materials), Excel, Office 365 (managing calendars)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; high ability to multi-task
• Excellent organization skills – able to ensure VP’s schedules are updated daily
• Previous FI experience is a plus