• The position acts as a primary contact to a variety of key clientS and corporate stakeholders as a main point of contact for financial analysis. Additionally, the role requires key analysis, process automation/productivity and ad-hoc reporting to support our stakeholders.
• The position is responsible for consolidated Monthly Operating Results, Forecasting/ plan, Expense Analysis, Strategic review and numerous other ad-hoc presentations
• Requires a keen interest in capital markets and a strong understanding of client Securities financial products and structures
• Requires strong analytical/ financial modelling skills to provide high level financial analysis and value-added insight into the business and global capital markets
• Develop and maintain good relationships with key business / finance partners and other stakeholders and effectively communicate relevant / meaningful recommendations to senior management
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced and demanding environment that requires meticulous attention to detail
• Proven track record of implementing value-added process improvements to increase shareholder value
• Identify key issues requiring research, determine answer(s) in consultation with relevant functional management, other internal / external groups as necessary, provide meaningful information in response to issues / questions raised
• Initiate actions to further improve your own and the team skills and performance. Continuously look for opportunities for professional development.
• Ability to demonstrate governance, control and risk management behaviors in alignment with client policies and practices.
• Understanding of the Bank’s management and financial reporting processes
• Knowledge of the Bank’s financial reporting system (i.e. Knowledge of Hyperion and prior experience in running Hyperion queries is preferred)
• Team Player
• 5-7 years of Experience
Nice To Have
• Accounting or industry specific designation is preferred (i.e. CA, CMA, CGA, CFA, MBA)
• High level proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Alteryx Knowledge would be an asset
• Alteryx Knowledge would be an asset