• Reporting to the Manager, the Senior Financial Analyst position within the CBTS Finance group requires an action-oriented individual with strong technical skills, good business acumen and demonstrated problem solving capabilities.
• The main focus of this individual will be to develop a strong relationship with the technology portfolios supported to deliver monthly/quarterly Management Reporting, Planning and Forecasting and Analysis of financial results.
• The successful candidate is a self-starter with an attention to detail, who offers working solutions to business partners/peers/management with a focus on continuous process improvement and customer service.
• Working with the Management Team in meeting deliverables of the team by providing exceptional service to clients, and technical assistance as needed.
• Lead the monthly reconciliation process to leverage data from Clarity time reporting system and GL including all necessary adjustments to ensure data completeness and accuracy.
• Lead, support and develop in-depth analysis for technology spend vs Forecast, Plan and prior periods at expense line levels of the P&L.
• Understanding the P&L and provide monthly commentaries on variances and investigate any missing or over allocation of expenses.
• Lead deep dives related to Technology expenses as they contribute to various management and leadership reporting on regular basis.
• Identify and provide impact analysis of financial/accounting, policy and process changes including documentation, follow up, escalation and resolution.
• Internal Process Mapping and documentation of technology processes, system data flow and resource utilization by working closely with technology and finance partners.
• Lead and document the allocation of project, application and support the base charges of CB technology & the Practices and identify opportunities to streamline and optimize the allocation model.
• Manage and develop Projects/Base reporting fully integrated to the CIO view.
• Develop in-depth understanding of the Technology business environment, business drivers, growth opportunities and competitive environment.
• Develop and enhance internal relationships across multiple business units, coordinate with multiple segment partners to follow-up and close issue in a timely manner.
• Contribute to a positive and rewarding team environment.
• Support the Management Team in responding to and following up on issues, queries and exceptions.
• Prepare monthly financial packages to be reviewed with executive management.
• The successful candidate in this role will have demonstrated strong commitment, initiative and drive to continuously exceed expectations, strong analytic skills with solid understanding of data and system, strong communication skills to coordinate with multiple partners, effective at problem solving with minimal support and strong organization skills.
• Detailed knowledge of financial accounting processes and internal control structures.
• Strong attention to detail with an ability to effectively synthesize issues
• Advanced analytical skills and strong ability to inter-relate issues.
• Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work under tight timelines to meet all deliverables.
• Ability to proactively follow up on identified issues and work toward resolution.
• Strong communication (written and verbal) skills are essential to deal with all levels of management and external contacts.
• Strong inter-personal skills including consistent team player and strong relationship-building skills.
• Strong work ethic and ability to work independently and in a team environment as required.
• Proven track record of value added customer service through initiative and creativity.
• Strong working knowledge of MS Excel (Power Pivot), MS Word, MS Power Point and Outlook.
• Financial experience is a must
• Finance graduate
Nice To Have:
• Strong knowledge of Hyperion, Essbase and Oracle would be an asset.
• Certification (MBA/CFA/CMA/CGA/CA)
• University/College education with a focus on Finance, Accounting, Commerce or Business.
• Business and/or accounting designation strongly preferred or working towards designation (MBA/CFA/CMA/CGA/CA).
• Minimum 4-5 years of experience in finance and business cases.
• Bachelors in Finance
• 2 Round (WebEx)