• Reporting to the Finance Manager, Infrastructure Technology Finance, will primarily act as the Finance support for one of the Infrastructure Technology Finance, and will act as the trusted financial advisor to their leadership team.
• This includes providing financial analysis and insight to the business unit.
• The Analyst will also be responsible to to maintain cost centre hierarchy and Monthly International Reporting.
• A successful candidate would be detail oriented and organized, with strong analytical skills.
• This position requires an action oriented individual with good knowledge of finance fundamentals, demonstrate analytical/problem solving capabilities, and the ability to deal with change in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
• Skilled in planning and analytics
• Effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Highly organized, with excellent time management skills
• Ability to work with and distill large amounts of data into meaningful information with minimal mgmt supervision
• Be capable of thriving in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
• Good knowledge of accounting guidelines and rules
• University degree with or working towards an accounting designation would be plus
• Experience using financial and related systems (ex. Hyperion Smartview, MS Office)