Story Behind the Need
• Business Group: GTS Strategy and Planning is seeking a Financial Analyst to relief accounts payable/accounting workload backlog. The Financial Analyst will be taking on the data entry intake work.
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity for growth and potential to be more involved in projects down the line.
• Ensure accounting records are complete
• Updating status and chasing payments
• Manage incoming invoice, validation, approval and payment processes, log progression to produce status reports
• Manage communication with third party vendors re: accounts payables status, invoice issues, etc.
• Data entry for purchase orders on workflow system (ServiceNow, Fieldglass) based on information supplied by department specialists.
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• Financial Analyst – 3+ years of experience
• Experience with managing invoices, validating payment processes & producing status reports – 3+ years of hands on experience
• Experience working with 3rd party vendors regarding payments – 3+ years of hands on experience
• Experience with Data Entry for Purchase Orders on Workflow Systems (understanding the workflow system & Procurement process) – 1+ year of experience
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
Nice to Have
• Experience with large FI/Banking Company
• ServiceNow experience
• Spanish Speaking
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree