Story Behind the Need:
• Business Group: is seeking 1 Full Stack AEM Developers to assist with enhancing the current customer experience through creating new AEM components for multiple projects.
• Full stack Developer (75% front-end/25% back-end)
Typical Day in the Role:
• Design and implement solutions based on Adobe AEM
• Design and improve solutions around Adobe AEM solution
• Prototypes interactive interfaces with multiple states and roles
• Designs consistent interfaces and experiences across multiple devices
• Experience in a fast-paced Agile Scrum Delivery Team environment
Must Have Skills/Requirements:
• 5+ years of Experience in full cycle AEM implementations using version 6.3+ (AEM component development, Asset workflow development plus integrating AEM with other applications).
• 3+ years of Experience in AEM touch UI/modern components.
• Strong communication Working with multiple teams, written (technical documentation)
Nice To Have Skills:
• AEM certifications
• Customer related project experience
• Agile experience
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required