Story Behind the Need:
• Business Group: Enterprise Digital Banking Technology is seeking a full stack developer who is proficient in both, React Js and Node Js, to help design, develop and implement cloud based application/s for customers in the Caribbean region.
• This developer will work with a team of SMEs based out of Toronto, and other offshore developers (Dominican Republic, India) to help implement the solution.
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be extended for further projects, based on needs.
Typical Day in the Role:
• Design, develop, and implement cloud based applications, using in-demand languages and technologies (e.g. React Js, Node Js)
Must Have Skills:
• Hands-on work experience with React Js (Front-end) – 5+ years of hands on experience
• Experience with NodeJS framework, preferably ExpressJS (Back-end)- 5+ years of hands on experience
• Experience working with authenticated, customer focused applications – 5+ years of hands on experience
• Experience with Accessibility (implement accessibility related functions onto app – code, etc.)- 3+ years of hands on experience
• Experience with Sinon (Mocking, Stubs), and Redis – 5+ years of hands on experience
• Experience working with json-web-token authorization- 5+ years of hands on experience
• Prior FI / Banking experience preferred
• Prior work experience with Client, preferably working in other teams within Client Digital
• The successful candidate should also possess the following:
o Experience working with database technology such as Sybase
o Experience in working with scalable containerized systems in public cloud (Azure)
o Knowledge in Object Oriented and Functional Design
o Used modern JS toolsets (ES6+, Webpack, Babel, Jest, Protractor)
o Strong experience with APM tools, such as Dynatrace, Splunk, etc.
o Have a proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
o Comfortable using tools such as Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Bitbucket, etc.
o Deep knowledge of Agile principles, and the flexibility to adapt your experience to new and evolving environments
• Hit the ground running
• Strong communication skills (written & verbal), Interacting with Product, Design, Front-end and Back-end Teams
• Excellent communication, including ability to distil technical details into human terms
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science
• 2 Step Process: 1st will be MS Teams Interview – Technical Interview (with Developers) (hands on codility problems will be given) (will be 1-2 hours)
• 2nd round IV with Senior Manager
• Interviews to take place ASAP