Story Behind the Need
• Business group: The GWRT Global Capital Technology Group supports Middle office functions and projects for the bank.
• Project: The group has new deliverables for their ongoing CAMRA Replacement. The current phase of the Migration is centered around a Loan Migration reporting functionality.
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidate will be joining a high performing team that adapts to new technology and integrates for Front, Middle and Back Office applications.
Typical Day in Role
• Develop, testing and deployment of new applications
• Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
• Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
• Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
• Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
• Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 3 + years’ UI Development with Angular 1.2 or higher
• 2 + years’ development with Kafka or Elastic Search
• 3 + years’ with hands on experience with micro-services: Spring Eureka
• 3 + years’ minimum recent agile project experience
• Technical experience with Node.JS is a plus
• Financial Industry experience is a plus
• CSC certification is a plus
Degrees or certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required