• Technical team leadership skills, including the ability to assume delivery responsibility for the project, and to keep a small team of developers occupied and efficient.
• 8+ years’ experience in software development using Java enterprise technologies: J2EE, Spring/Springboot, JMS, REST/SOAP Web Services, Java Application Servers
• 4+ years’ experience with Spring and Hibernate framework. Thorough understanding of CS fundamentals and theory relevant to applications development.
• Hands-on with ReactJS on the front-end and experience designing databases and implementing (PL/SQL) scripts and stored procedures; Oracle, MySQL or MS SQL experience is considered an asset
• Prior experience designing and implementing multi-threaded and multi-process large scale systems. Hands on experience of client server architecture and Object-Oriented Programming concepts
• Strong knowledge of all tiers used in modern architecture (front-end, mid-tier, web services, messaging, data tier) Developing RESTful webservices
• Self-learner with a strong interest in emerging technologies
• Flexible and able to adapt to changing environments
• Understand web application security concepts (such as XSS, CSRF, encryption protocols, etc) and the ability to lead the team in security best practices
• Exceptional written and interpersonal communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent through a combination of education and related work experience