• Client Mutual Funds Communications is a dynamic, multifaceted, multi-channel group working on numerous priorities and initiatives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will join the in-house creative team and be primarily responsible for supporting ongoing initiatives that will be delivered to both internal and external audiences.
• The Senior Graphic Designer will be required to create new concepts as well as work within existing templates with a high degree of accuracy to produce a wide variety of materials that reflect brand guidelines. Examples include sales sheets, event collateral (website, videos, invitations, brochures, signage etc.) and PowerPoint presentations. The candidate must have the confidence to handle all aspects of their projects, from holding creative briefs with stakeholder(s) to coordinating printing and delivery with vendors. High comfort level with communicating expectations as well as providing creative solutions and producing client facing videos.
• Deliver exceptional creative solutions, act as an expert internal consultant, providing advice and guidance on design projects
• Collaborate directly with partners to develop high quality marketing materials including sales tools, video, event themes and collateral and online assets, ensuring creative is aligned to strategy objectives • Collaborate with partners to apply learnings from past projects
• Be an expert on best in class tactics and keep abreast of competitor creative
• Effectively communicate directly with stakeholders and partners regarding creative, liaise with approved suppliers as appropriate
• 5-7+ yrs Graphic Design exp. (agency or in-house env, supporting corporate clients)
• 4-5+ yrs in producing videos/films & Storyboard (not just editing)
• 4-5+ years hands-on contribution in: digital, mobile, video, audio & motion graphics
• Exceptional knowledge of digital media & video production
• Expert working knowledge in both a Mac & PC env.
• Adobe Creative Suites; InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, After Effects or Apple Final Cut Pro
• Strong technical knowledge of how web-based technologies apply to web design (such as HTML, CSS, & knowledge of web site structure & APP development)
• Certificate in Graphic Design (minimum 2-year course) from a post secondary institution
• NOTE: Please provide a max. of 10 relevant portfolio samples, PDF format or web link is preferred
• MS Office; Word, Excel, Outlook, strong PowerPoint
• Strong project mgt. & organizational skills while being detail oriented in order to prioritize & meet multiple deadlines