• The Incentive Governance Advisor will provide specialized consultative services, advice and guidance to HR teams and businesses and will manage key partner relationships and the ongoing oversight and management of incentive design and governance solutions.
• Reporting to the Senior Manager, Incentive Governance, the Incentive Governance Advisor will interface with Compensation Advisory, various HR partners, Legal, Risk, Compliance and other key partners to provide governance, oversight and direction on incentive practices that support the business strategy and risk appetite through establishing an effective and comprehensive infrastructure, standards and operating model.
• The Advisor will also participate multiple complex projects to establish framework, processes, standards, procedure and guidelines. Including the development of tools and templates to ensure incentive programs meet clearly defined standards of HR effectiveness and regulatory requirements.
The successful candidate will exhibit the following key competencies:
• Compensation Acumen or Risk/Risk management Acumen: Strong working knowledge of compensation incentive plan design; or strong understanding of effective governance with a proven track record for designing and executing risk management practices in large organizations
• Analytical & Conceptual Thinking: Ability to conduct complex analysis and research and translate that knowledge into meaningful insights and recommendations.
• Executes with Speed and Impact: Can operate with high standards and build a sense of urgency to get results, always taking the initiative to find ways to get better results.
• Acts like An Owner: Takes ownership of issues and concerns and works to engage relevant stakeholders to resolve.
• Communication and Partnerships: Communicates clearly, encourages honest dialogue, builds great partnerships and influences others, leveraging both formal and informal networks to get things done.
Educational Requirements / Accreditations:
• Possess a University degree with emphasis in business management, economics, mathematics, finance or post graduate in Human Resources, or equivalent work experience.
• At least 3+ years Incentive Design experience or Risk/Compliance/Legal experience
• At least 1+ years process management or project management experience
• At least 2+ years of experience supporting, partnering, and interacting with key stakeholders or internal business partners
Preferred candidate will possess:
• Proven track record executing, administering, and designing Sales incentive plans; or experience in controls development, controls management, and reporting activities
• Superior consulting, problem solving, and analytical skills
• Advanced working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Power Point
• Proven project management skills, with an ability to provide oversight and coordination of multiple projects/changing priorities concurrently under tight timelines and with multiple stakeholders.
• Highly organized, self-motivated, and able to work independently as well as manage a team.
• Ability to work under ambiguity, manage changing priorities and ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Enjoy working on complex issues and generating creative and business-oriented solutions, and working in a professional environment as part of an integrated team.
• Compensation background (Incentive Design)
• Excellent Advanced Excel
• Strong PowerPoint
• Project Management – 1+ years
Nice To Have
• Compensation consulting firms