• Looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to support our Patching and Vulnerability Management program. This individual(s) will be part of a project-based team responsible for analyzing vulnerability issue backlog, determining relationship packages, creating plans to remediate and driving those plans to completion. The target outcome being an elevated vulnerability posture that aligns with our service level expectations and governance model.
• This engineer(s) requires strong data analytics capabilities to filter the backlog data and surface relationships that can become actionable. They also require a strong knowledge of patch management process and vulnerability audit tools (Qualys) within the windows and linux technology domains.
• Will also be responsible to produce clear and concise documents and project plans
• Will also be looked upon to identify solutions and make recommendations that support our infrastructure continuous improvement program.
• Some work may require working weekend and/or after hours to coincide with available change windows.
• 5+ years data center management & operations experience
• 5+ years leveraging systems patch management tools such as SCCM, VMware update manager, and Redhat plus Microsoft patching tools
• Expertise in data analytics and statistics
• Expertise with operating system patch and vulnerability management processes
• Knowledge of PCI Remediation and various audit requirements
• Experience with Qualys
• Experience with Dell server hardware
• Experience working in Linux environments (Redhat)
• Experience working in Windows Server environments
• Experience maintaining service catalogues and SLAs
• Knowledge or experience with ticketing systems and monitoring systems (ServiceNow)
• Must have solid communication skills
• Candidate must be able to work independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced changing environment
Competencies should also include the following:
• Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
• A professionally adaptable attitude
• A positive, people-oriented and energetic attitude
• An analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
• An interest in working hard/being challenged in a fast-paced environment, and having fun while doing it
• Associates Degree, College IT diploma or 7+ years equivalent work experience
• You have 5+ years’ experience supporting windows and linux operating systems
• You have 5+ years’ experience supporting OS security patch management programs
• You have experience supporting, executing and delivering technology support programs
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification is an asset