Selling Points of Position:
• It’s a high-performance team in client wealth and exposure client Smart
• Best Vs Average Candidate: someone with audit and wealth exp, client exp preferred
• How will performance be measured: Based on feedback and deliverables
• Audit exp (non-IT, it’s an operational role not IT) – 5- 7 years
• Wealth exp – 3+ years
• Some who can work autonomously, diligent, hard worker and team player
Nice to have:
• Client smart exp (auditing system)
• Client exp
• The main function of an auditor is to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
• A typical auditor is responsible for analyzing and communicating financial information for clients. Job Responsibilities:
• Prepare, examine or analyze accounting records, financial statements or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
• Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
• Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems.
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements.
• Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel and direct their work activities.
• Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
• Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
• Ability to apply accounting and mathematical principles to work as needed.
• Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
• Knowledge of federal, state, and company policies, procedures and regulations as related to accounting.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and any other related accounting software.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related financial discipline required
• An advanced degree in a financial discipline is preferred
• 5-7 years financial and/or accounting experience required