Story Behind the Need:
• Business Group: GWRT – Global Portfolio is seeking a Spanish Speaking Business Analyst to manage the Stakeholder and requirement gathering of the LATAM Capital Markets applications. This ongoing initiative involves replacing existing applications and to reduce manual processes and streamline end to end.
• Required for: Project – The group is searching for a BA critical for the CROP Trade Surveillance Monitoring Program. Supporting multiple jurisdictions outside of Canada (Brazil, Chile, Peru, Colombia), the ideal candidate will be a local liaison between LATAM and Canadian Markets. Monitoring tool for trading activities across multiple trading desks in LATAM
Candidate Value Proposition:
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain hands on global experience as they will be working with multiple teams and Stakeholders in LATAM.
• The main function of a Business Analyst is to perform the analysis, design, implementation, modification, and daily functional support of all applications.
• Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies
• Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation
• Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities
• Supports one or more highly complex business processes
• Works on multiple projects as a project team member
• Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs
Must Haves Skills:
• Spanish Speaking –bilingual BA is required (Oral required, written preferred)
• 4 + years’ Project Management experience, with a focus of delivering high initiative projects
• 3 – 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst experience within the FI industry, ideally within Capital Markets industry
• A high level of interpersonal and verbal communication skills necessary to relate to other people at their systems knowledge level
Nice to have:
• Technical skills with supporting products are a plus
• Bonds, FX, forwards, derivative product experience is a plus
• Someone who has good understanding of the E2E process of trading products will be a big plus*
• Experience supporting multiple stakeholders in international markets is a big plus
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred
• Interview Process: 1-2 interviews through Microsoft Teams (after initial shortlist will conclude a final round)