Candidate Value Proposition:
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on other projects based on their performance and engage with senior stakeholders as they navigate through this integration and application project.
• Reason for request: Backfill.
• Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope
• Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising
• Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements
• Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs
• Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses
• Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized
• Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 3+ years of Experience in managing HR Technology projects – (workforce management, onboarding)
• 5-7 years’ IT Project Manager Experience within the Financial Services – managing budgets over $2MM. (top 5 banks preferred)
• Experience with Agile and Waterfall Environments
• PMP Certified
• Excellent Communication Skills and Experience in managing stakeholders.
Nice to have:
• Client Experience
• SAP platforms
• Managed project teams of 8 + people
• Application development and integration project experience
Degrees or certifications:
• Associate’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required