Story Behind the Need
• Business Group: The Project Delivery and Support Group is searching for 2 senior IT Project Managers to manage the ongoing TSYS Integration program.
• Project: The TSYS Integration program will engage multiple workstreams with a scope of 50 million over 3 years and will impact payments of Credit Cards. The project will require a project manager who is acute to understanding Credit Card integrations for large environments.
Candidate Value Proposition
• The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on other projects based on their performance and engage with senior stakeholders as they navigate through a Hybrid Agile workflow.
• Oversee and ensure:
o The production of a mapping matrix for all data
o Gap analysis for any missing data
o Data extraction, conversion and uploading plans and execution
o Data validations are appropriately controlled and performed
o Appropriate levels of data security, encryption and privacy
o Review data quality and putting in place plans to address any required data quality improvements.
o Oversee and ensure the building of all data extraction, conversion, uploading scripts and data validation scripts.
o Obtain approval from data owners: coordinate data validation processes and obtain approval from the data owners.
• Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope
• Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising
• Partner closely with other members of functional project teams to define business requirements
• Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs
• Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing
• Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures
• Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses
• Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized
• Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors
Candidate Requirements/Must Have Skills:
• 7+ years of experience as a Project Manager – managing Scope of budgets over $5 million
• 3+ years of experience with Credit Project Management – high knowledge *
• 3+ years with Credit card technology experience with specific tools
• Hands on experience with TSYS
• PMP Certification is a must have
• 5+ years previous data migration project experience required including strategy and plan definition, problem solving
• Experience leading and participating in Data Migration projects
• Strong communication skills (working closely with Developer & QA team)
• Independent Worker
Nice to Have
• FI/Banking experience (North American Banking)
• Card conversion expertise is a plus*
Degrees or certifications:
• Associate’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required