Reason for request:
• Your Business Line: Project Delivery and Support- We manage project managers on various projects across technology at client.
Story Behind the Need:
• The main function of an IT Project Manager is to oversee the application of project management methodology during all phases of the project cycle, with responsibilities that include project design, scope management, cost control, quality and performance reporting.
• Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope
• Manage project resources including procuring project staff, developing, motivating, coaching and advising
• Partner closely with other members of functional teams to define business requirements
• Lead teams of developers in the delivery of high-quality software solutions that meet business needs
• Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing
• Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures
• Prepare and present cost-benefit analyses
• Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized
• Make presentations to steering committees or project sponsors
• At least 5-7 years of prior SDLC work experience managing Software Development Projects
• At least 5-7 years managing a team size upwards of 30 people. – please specify project size in resume.
• Prior work experience managing a project budget of upwards of $3.0 Million Dollars. please specify project budget in resume.
• PMP or PMI certification
• Executive Reporting experience.
Nice to Have:
• FI or banking project management experience
• Qualifications: Associate’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
Candidate Review & Selection Process:
1 Round Phone Screen
2nd Round Panel Video interview